Friday 1 July 2016

Summer Favourites 2016

I am currently writing this blog post from a lodge on the edge of Loch Lomond and the weather has been incredible. Today was 26 degrees which is so good for Scotland! My view is amazing too:



I wanted to capture my favourite summer products to share with you what I'm loving whilst enjoying this gorgeous weather. These are products that I have been using and that give me that summer feeling - let me know down below what the weather is like near you! Hopefully just as nice as here.



The first product that I absolutely love is the St Ive's Blemish Fighting Apricot. Since using this scrub  every time I shower I have noticed a real different in my skin. It looks brighter and is definitely clearer. I love the scent of this and it's not too abrasive on my sensitive skin. I feel refreshed once I've used this and it really does remove any excess oils from my skin, perfect for a fresh clean face. 


Another shower staple for Summer is L'Occitaine's Pivoine Flora Shower Gel. The scent is so light and floral, it's beautiful. The scent lingers on your skin for hours after, it's the perfect summer shower gel. I received this in my first My Little Box



I've been trying out quite a few tinted moisturisers as it's been coming into the summer months and I have liked a few, but this one is by far my favourite. I love the light fruity smell of the Beauté Tinted Moisturiser for Legs and it adds a lovely tanned colour - unfortunately you can only receive these products in their beauty subscription boxes as they don't currently ship to the UK. I received this in my second My Little Box. 




My opinion on body oils as dramatically changed the past couple of weeks - I've gone from not even giving them a chance to really loving them. I got this Baija Body Oil in my second My Little Box. When I saw it I loved the packaging but was disappointed when I read what the product was. The fragrance is Jasmine Green Tea and at first I didn't like the smell. I decided to apply this one day after a shower because my view had recently changed on body oils after trying the Hawaiian Topic Tanning Dry Oil and oh my lord, I love this product. The scent smells so different on the skin than it does in the bottle - it smells so light and floral whereas in the bottle it smells quite strong and sickly. It really does leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. 


Now I'm going to talk about some might be grossed out about - feet! My feet usually have hard skin on the heels and it irritates me when I actually get the chance to wear flip flops. Avon has a foot scrub which is perfect for summer - it smells exactly like Piña Colada. The scrub leaves my feet smooth and soft and smelling amazing. It looks as though Avon have discontinued this as I can't find it online anyway, you'll just need to take my word for it!



Nothing says summer like a gorgeous highlight - this is by far my favourite highlighter and I have been in love since I bought it. MUA's Undress Your Skin Highlight is just £3.00! It was mentioned in my April Favourites and I'm still loving it - it adds a beautiful subtle highlight to your skin and it's perfect for the summer weather. 


Last but by far not least is my favourite summer scent. This is a fairly new addition to my collection but it is possibly one of my favourite perfumes so far - definitely my favourite that I have received in a beauty box. This is another product I received in my second My Little Box - it is the Courreges La Fille De L'aire perfume. It's a really mature but citrus scent and it's gorgeous. 


I've really enjoyed blogging with my beautiful view - I wish I could do this every day.

Thanks for reading!

Lorah x

Please follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts on this post! I will reply to each and everyone of you :) Many thanks x