Friday 24 June 2016

Beauty Box Journey - Glossy Box #3

Another Glossy Box arrived through my door today and the box is so nice. It's a black and white box with a New York Scene. The inside colour scheme was a fluorescent orange - so cute! 



The first product I saw was the Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil SPF15. I'm not going to go into much detail because I've written an entire review on this product which I will link. When I saw it in the box, I put it to one side and moved on as I didn't think I liked body oils! 



I received the newly released Revlon Super Length Mascara. I always use Maybelline mascaras, purely because I think they have a great consistency with their products. I don't think I've ever used a Revlon mascara and if I have  it was a long time ago. I love the packaging with this, the bottom half is a velvet-y texture and I love the shape of the tube, very different. The wand is pretty thick and it narrows as it goes up. The wand actually reminds me a little bit of Benefit's They're Real Mascara - looking forward to using this. I'm pretty happy to have received this brand in my box. 



I have been looking for a perfect nude pink lipstick to wear for work and in my box was an Absolute New York Cream Lipstick in a gorgeous nude pink. Just what I was looking for! It smells amazing, like caramel, and when swatched on my hand it is a lovely creamy texture. 




I have never heard of the brand Bee Good, but I received their Pump and Firm Moisturiser. The bottle has an absolutely tiny nozzle which means you can only squeeze a little bit out at a time. It's a really cool cream which would be really nice to cool and calm the skin. It smells of lemon and honey so really fresh. Although I don't have mature skin, I will still try this product out. 


The last thing beauty product I received was Hair On Hair Bands. These are the plastic bands which don't pull your hair or crease it, I've been sceptical of these for ages but I can confirm that after a couple of uses i'm converted. 


I also recevied a small bag of salted popcorn which unfortunately I don't like so donated to someone else!




Compare to my first and second boxes!


Thanks for reading!

Lorah x

Please follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts on this post! I will reply to each and everyone of you :) Many thanks x