Sunday 17 April 2016

March Favourites 2016

I'm a little bit late posting my favourites this month.. (okay, very late!) but I still wanted to share them with you all so off we go!

The first product in my favourite this month is the Lancome Bi-Facil Oil-free Eye Make-up Remover. I got this in a gift set a couple of years ago and I re-purchased it in the airport in Cyprus. It is incredible. I dab the tiniest amount onto a cotton pad, hold it to my eye and then wipe off and my eye make up is completely gone. My eyes get quite irritated if I rub them a lot so this is perfect for this. It's £26.00 for 200ml but that lasts you so long, so I definitely think it's worth the money.




I am always looking for something that makes my hair seem less boring and flat. That's where this next product comes in - Tresemme Max the Volume is by far one of the best products i've used on my hair. I use this once i've curled my hair, I stick my head up side down (very classy) and spray, and it makes my hair have the craziest volume. Then I can just style it the way I want and it lasts all night and the next day too!




Something really boring but we all need and use it, is deodorant. Deodorant often irritates my under arm and frankly that just puts me off. I also hate deodorants that leave you feeling sticky as it kind of cancels out the point of wearing it?! I have loved this deodorant for a couple of years now. I took a break from it, then when I re-purchased I wondered why I ever left it?! It's a gorgeous subtle smell that lasts all day, including after workouts which is perfect.




I've been really liking this eyeshadow trio by Ted Baker. They are the perfect copper colours and are really buildable to create a nice day look. This is one of the first products that I have tried by Ted Baker and i'm really impressed so far. Plus, their packaging is in rose gold *dies silently*.



That's all my beauty favourites - not much but it's something. I'd rather give you a few products that I love than make up some products just for something to write about. But my next favourite is a jewellery holder which I got from Avon.. I hope you're bracing yourself for this spectacular ring holder... A sausage dog!



My favourite TV/Film/Music has been How I Met Your Mother. I used to watch this with my sister when I was younger but I never watched the full thing or in the order it was meant to be so when I saw it was on Netflix I had to start the series. I've got 2 series left so no spoilers!


Last but not least, my favourite human! This is easy for me and it's even better because she has just created a blog of her own. It's my friend Georgia - she's had a pretty rough time recently but she just has a strength which I can't even begin to describe. She's a beautiful person and i'm so lucky to have her in my life. Go and check her blog out - it's so inspirational!


That's it for my March favourites! Go hit follow if you want to keep up to date with all my blog posts.



Thanks for reading!

Lorah x


Please follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts on this post! I will reply to each and everyone of you :) Many thanks x