Thursday 25 February 2016

February Haul

I've bought a few things recently and I wanted to share with you all what I got.



Like most girls, I love candles. My favourite scent is the Yankee Candle Black Cherry - this is the pillar candle. £16.99. 

I also bought the Lily-Flame Candle in Parma Violets. This is a birthday gift for a friend, but I wanted to add it in because i've just ordered myself one because it smells so amazing! £13.



From the Yankee Store, I also bought their Easter Gift Set. I like buying their gift sets as I like to try out the different scents before I commit to buying the larger candles. In this set I got Bunny Cake, Vanilla Cupcake and Jelly Bean along with a cute votive holder. £10.99.


Possibly my favourite thing that I have bought recently are these gorgeous boots from Joe Browns. I love these shoes and I can't wait to wear them. £44.95. 


I needed some sunglasses for when I'm driving and these stood out to me straight away. These are rose gold sunglasses from River Island and they are so cute. I love anything rose gold so these were perfect for me. £12.00. 


I've been so impressed with River Island recently. Aswell as the sunglasses, I also bought two bags, a larger handbag and then a smaller one too. I am in love with this bag - it's large enough to fit everything I need on a day to day basis and the pattern is just gorgeous. £45.



The bag to the right is the other River Island bag I purchased. I love that it has the shape of a full sized handbag but in a smaller form. I think it's so cute for a night out. £15.

The second bag I got was from Glamorous. It is a small cross body bag, I got this because I only have small black bags so they don't always go with what i'm wearing. £28.


I got 3 new hair products recently. Two are from Urban Fudge in the scent Iced Raspberry and Vanilla; I got the mousse and the hairspray. I usually hate the smell of hairspray so it's a nice change to not be choking on it when I am doing my hair! Both £6.99.

I also got the GHD Curl Hold Spray. I had these years and years ago and loved it so I had to buy it when I saw it in store. £12.99.


I always curl my hair with straighteners, but since i've had my hair cut a lot shorter i've not been liking the way it styles. That's why I bought the Babyliss Curling Wand Pro. I've used this once since getting it and I already love the way it curls my hair, and it lasts for a couple of days after too. £19.99.


I bought this when I visited Bruges. I have seen so many people talk about this palette so when I saw it I picked it up. It has some beautiful matte shades and some shimmery shades for turning a day look into a night look. It was about 30 euros but you can pick it up from Superdrug for £30.


I usually wear BB Creams instead of foundation because I feel like foundation can be too cakey on my skin. I have been using the Rimmel BB Cream Matte in Light recently and i've really liked it. It's easy to build up and feels light on the skin. £6.99. I also bought some Asda George Matte BB Cream to try. I think it was about £6.00. 

I went into Superdrug to look for my usual concealer, Collection Lasting Perfection, but they didn't have any in stock. Instead I picked up Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Concealer. £2.99.

A friend of mine brought me back a Kat Von Dee Liquid Ink Eyeliner back from America. It is not currently available in the UK but I am so excited to try it out! I have heard only amazing things about her collection. 


The last few things I bought were beauty related. I needed a concealer brush and a powder brush and I love the Real Techniques brand so of course I bought them from that line. The concealer brush was £7.99 and the powder brush was £12.99. 

One product that  I love comparing are primers. I love the difference a good primer can make to your makeup. The first one I bought is Maybelline Baby Skin Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser £7.99. I'm interested to see if this compares to the Benefit Pore-ffesional Primer. I also picked up the NYX Studio Perfect Primer. £10.

I really need to get into the habit of moisturising as it's always the step I forget in the mornings. To help me remember, I bought a Burt Bee's Radiance Day Creme. £19.99.

I've always wanted to try a cream to powder product purely out of interest. So I bought the Sleek Creme to Powder Foundation in Fudge which i'm going to use as a bronzer. £7.99.

I'm a sucker for nice packing and cute product names. I genuinely bought the Barry M Make Me Blush Cream because the shade was called Rhubarb. I also am quite interested in trying some more Barry M products as I've only ever used their nail polishes. £5.99.

Lastly, I bought the Barry M Show Girl Volume Mascara because my current mascara has ran out and as I said above, I want to try more Barry M products. £5.99.

So there you have it! Everything i've bought this month that I thought you'd like to see. Keep your eyes peeled for first impressions and full reviews etc.

Thanks for reading!

Lorah x

Please follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts on this post! I will reply to each and everyone of you :) Many thanks x